Biology : Growing plants in full sun, partial shade and full shade
First of all, see these terms mean
Full sun- the condition in which the plant receives more than 6 hours of
direct sunlight. Most food plants are of this type.
Partial shade- the condition in which plants receive 3-6 hours of direct
Full shade- the condition in which plants receive less than 3 hours of
direct sunlight or no direct sunlight.
Dappled sunlight- when plants receive sunlight from the small spaces
between the leaves of a tree.
On what factors plant growth depends-
> Amount of moisture in the air
> Duration of sunlight (photoperiod)
> Texture and of soil
> Water in the soil
> Temperature of the place
> Availability of nutrients in soil
> Pollution in the air
> The type of water given to plants
You must have heard of Stephen Hawking in newspapers, TV or on the
internet. He is famous for his book, “A brief History of Time”.
There are several facts you didn’t know about him.
1. He wasn’t good in academics.He received one of the worst grades in
2. He was nicknamed Einstein.
3. He was known to diassemble clocks and radios, but he couldn’t
4. He hated biology.
5. He was on the Rowing Team of his college, Oxford.
6. He once made a bet with a fellow scientist about blackholes and lost.
7. He has been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by USA.
8. He has 12 honorary degrees.
9. He has written children’s books.
10. He was free from his chair after 40 years when he took the ride of